Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 3 - Passed


Last day I worked in Housing. Even though sometimes it was really awkward to be around with them, those staffs really treated me well. I had a long conversation with both Miss LiYen and Mr Razlan at the end of the day - well at least we have topics to talk. 

Darrold came at the night to say goodbye. He's leaving tomorrow. I'm sorry we do not have time to gather, even for the one last time. Gonna miss you T.T and please don't emo. 

I sought help from Ling Ling for bringing to night market tomorrow night to buy layer cake. For this issue alone I've troubled so many friends around, I felt sorry for that. I'm truly appreciate that Ling Ling was so kind to willing to help me up. 

The most exciting news of the day is probably as shown in the picture. The most feared unit passed. Thank god. I can finally say I'm a graduate in confident.   

No comments:

Post a Comment