Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 7 - Home

A long day. Started very early to do last minute checking and packing. Threw away a lot of still-useable-but-too-bulky-to-bring-home stuff, including my favorite bolster. Then a series of bad events happened. First was uncle taxi late for 30 minutes for picking me up. That was still ok. Arrived at airport to find that my luggage exceeded weight limit by 6kg. That put me in a difficult situation where I needed to decide how to deal with the extra kilos in 10 mins. Btw extra 6kg means have to pay RM210. Quickly unpacked my stuffs in front of everyone and realized the most I can cut off was 2kg by simply throwing some stuffs. I had to resort to another option which was to leave one of the baggage to some random shop until my friend came to collect. Thank god the risky option went well as Ling Ling willing to drive to airport (for mirian you know how far is Senadin to airport) to collect my stuff and the kind shop keeper willing to help up. For this matter I really felt guilty for having to trouble Ling Ling yet again for my stupidity. Really truly thanks her, I appreciate that. Due to the rushing, I unconsciously had nose bleed, for the very first time of my life. Flew from Miri to KL, KL was raining - and my luggage box got wet and the edge there got tore up. Luckily I foresee this could happen and brought along the cellophane tape. Well, there was another issue with my racket which I could not bring as hand carry. Screw you AirAsia so troublesome.

Needless to say, it has been a bad day but I really appreciate everyone that willing to help me up along the way. I got home safe and sound, that's the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment