Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 8 - Goals

Ended my life in Miri means I should have a fresh start. While there is less than 2 months before the year end, I think I'm still not to late to set up goals. Baby step baby step, start everyday a little to achieve a big step in the end. Basically two goals I've set for myself: 1. Go healthy and gain weight 2. Go back to the charming clear face. For those who know me well, I've quite a problem with health issue and pimpley face lately. So what's up with the goals? First goal, I'm more than determined to have a physically fit body. Well which dumbass do not want six packs? To achieve this what I'll do is go for jogging every morning. 6am no kidding, with my aunt. I started this morning, and I felt so good. Second goal, the shitty pimple outbreak better be put into an end. Tonight I'm gonna try a new product named Miyome multi repair essence (market price RM110 for 5ml, I got it free specially thanks to my cousin). Really hope it gonna works for me, even though I swore never believe in chemical product again. And please pardon the over-scarring face in the picture, it was solely for before-after purpose. I will take a picture of my face again in one month time to compare the result of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment